TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Polly..

I looked at the agenda for that show yesterday and the complete schedule of presentations was not available and I could see he was listed but no presentation..I thought he may have been there as a guest or plain old visitor..so I went back today to check again and his presentation was listed so I posted the link..

He was very definite that the financing for the mill and mine would not be dilutetive ..in other words no more shares to raise money....the big money will come from possible bond issue or some kind of short term low interest financing

If we get our share price up a few bucks I can see a private placement of a few ..read ...FEW million shares for operating cash but I think most of the drilling targets are pretty well ready to dig..high value surface target first..to get cash flow going..

Remember him saying how the spacing in the drill targets were tight..some 15Meters apart..(???Memory again)

I am waiting for EX guys read on the presentation to see if my read is close ..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply