TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Rico..

That Chester air is getting to you..GIVE us cheap money..??Richardsons didn't get to the top of the heap by giving any one anything..

But they may finance us and a reasonable rate ..

But financing involves collateral..and moose pasture,even if it has tons of gold in it is risky collateral..But if the personal guarentees are involved,they may not finance through a loan agreement at all but raise money through a debenture or bond issue.

Ther difference between a debenture and a bond is that A debenture is just like a bond in all ways except for what is pledged as security for the investment. With a bond, the security is property. With a debenture, the security is only the “credit-worthiness” of the issuer. So if they have a AAA credit rating, they are in excellent financial shape. But if they default, or go under, the debenture holder has no property rights per se.

That is why "Credit rating " is so important..a debenture is higher interest but has no property,like the mine or their personal houses as security..and they will probably go that way..The BOND is self expl;anitory..more risk for the borrower(us) but "BONDING"read binding..restrictive..

So that is why we may go to the Richardson's for a debenture for financing the mine.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply