TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Did anyone see Bruce Campbell of Campbell and Lee Investments on BNN Market Call last night. He was on the Prodigy?Argonaut Webcast in the morning. Apparantly he has recommended Argonaut several times in the past and thinks this is a great deal for Argonaut ( no shit ). He said that they bought PDG for $55/oz which he remarked was really cheap.

He said that if he had known about the buy out earlier , he would have made Argonaut his top pick. At least that made me feel better. He expects Argonaut to be 5 times larger than it is now in 3-4 years.

For me, as disappointed as I am, I am going to let the dust settle for now. There could me another offer come forward but I wouldn't hold my breath. I am more of the feeling that when the investing community has a good chance to digest this acquisition, they will jump on board Argonaut and their SP will increase.

If Magino was a great property for Prodigy, then it will be a great property for Argonaut.When it comes to the shareholder vote however, I will be voting against the deal.

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply