TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

About this time three years ago I held a handfull of shares of a company called Castle Gold which owned a 100% interest in the El Castillo gold mine in Mexico and a 50% interest in the El Sastre gold mine in Guatemala. The company wa also advancing exploration and development work at its La Fortuna gold-silver-copper project in Mexico.

Castle was tradding at that time around .90 when Argonaut made an offer. Long story short was that those that tendered their shares got $1.29. If memory serves me, Argonaut was tradding around $3.45.

Thinking that it would eventually be money losing deal for me, I sold my shares (for less than $1.29) rather than tender them. DOH!! In hindsight I wish that I tendered them.

Sam

ps. Best wishes to Portee, San Jose, Woozlecat, and anyone else who was around in the Knucklethumb days. And best wishes to the rest who joined in later. This has company was my first investment and has certainly given me great thrills and bitter dissapointments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply