TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

been burned too many times to be a deer in headlights again.

Tib..

I wonder how many honest board posters would admit loosing money...?/I'm with you...you can't play in this game and win all the time..at least I can't..

I have lost tons of money on stuff that quit trading...gone bust..been taken over by scammers..been scams to start with and you name it..I have lost money in it..

I have been playing the markets on line since TD Green line (Remember that scam>..??) started..and before that ..call in to discount brokers..so around '88 I guess but bought mutual funds for years before that when i was young and didn't know any better..

So had lots of time and chances to loose money.

Then again I made some too..Made $100k on Grande Cash coal...$75K on Bre-X..$100K on

Canadian Pacific..pre split...and on and on so I can only buck up..and throw my money down again and hopefully make enough for a little grub..and a little Ripple.

Have a paid for roof over my head..am still wandering around vertical ..have a great family..great wife (BFF) a beat up Toyota Corolla,2005,that still purrs like a kitten..gets 51MPG on the road so I don't need any more vehicles..

I have been through that stage of my life..(Actually,my Toyota has a few minor scratches on the bumper covers,but I treat it like a baby,and it treats me like a dad..always there and always goes..)

So when I think the time is right I will move on from PDG..Opportunity is when I will leave.

Looks like this week is a wash..

But am getting cash together now to Move into our TFSA 's in January..

So anything is a target.

Have a happy trading day.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply