TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: Can We Please Have the Roach Hotel for a Group Home?

BC..

Thanks for your stalwart attempt to find the truth..

The big question is why were we led down the garden path..to make us invest in what was going to be our own mining company..not some sold out Judas plot to a bunch of greasers..and where did the Hotel go..and the money for it..I didn't not see any recaptured depreciation on the books so assume that we still have it..\

Get up and scream it out that there are a bunch of pissed off retail investors and Brains head on a stick would look great at the Magino property entrance.

Then ask why the fuck we gave away 6.5 million ounces of gold and 50 million dollars in cash for a paltry $1.00 a share more or less,and how much did the insiders get kicked back in cash to sell us out..??

There is buggery afoot here ,BC and Revenue Canada,with a C.C.to The Minister, should be alerted to this transaction..Let them do the dirty work for us..

They will not rest until they get the last nickle squeezed out of the transacting company's.

This is my opinion but it should be followed up on by other shareholders..

Major shareholders.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply