On Track for a New Mine

Discovery and development of precious metals - New Brunswick & Manitoba

Free

..i think here , to Meadowbank Asset Management in an amount of $32,000 and issued 106,666 finder's warrants that entitle the holder to acquire one additional common share of Puma at a price of 30 cents for 24 months
..........Meadobank was paid a broker fee for assembling the $400,000.00 transaction between the Institutional Fund and Puma............The Fund gets $ 400,000.00 in flowthrough tax deductions with a $ 0.30 cost base forward and Puma gets $ 400,000.00 of real dollars to continue with geology. The $ 0.40 warrant attached could supplement the treasure down the road if exercised.............Looking at this PP late in the yr seems like good news in that the Fund buying in at $ 0.30 with $ 0.40 warrant must have seen something they like about Puma. Puma still has alot of news coming out on deep drilling of the North and South holes recently drilled along with bore hole geophysics of EU-1 Anomaly and up-dates from Turgeon copper/zinc claims..PS' HOPEFUL price stays low so i can transfer ( from margin acct ) $ 5,000.00 of new shares into my TFSA on Jan 1 st.. traps7
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/messagedetail.aspx?s=PUM&t=LIST&m=31957422&l=0&pd=0&r=0&msg=3#ALq6KdH1PXHzUxVU.99

New Message
Please login to post a reply