A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter I suspect you are keenly aware of this subject matter.

The Secretary is calling for a smaller carriers class to operate in smaller theaters of operations where the Ford and Nimitz class carriers have greater difficulty and are exposed to a greater threat. I for one cringe when one of our carriers transits the Straight of Hormuz. That choke point is no bueno..

It looks as though they want 6 of these. Our enemies are not going away for sure. 

Sadly the current administration has over $360 billion in a 2 Trillion stimulus bill we do not need, to bail out states who have  unfunded pension liabilities because these states cannot financially manage themselves. I could name the states but that isn't important.

The $360 billion would be better spent to counter China rising. Their "White Papers" are not hiding what their aims are. 

For PyroGenesis, this would be a nice revenue stream with the smaller carriers and I suspect your waste destruction systems are absolutely scalable should these new carriers come to fruition.

A side note of coming full circle, I entered the Navy in 81 as an Interior Communications Electrician. Telephones, gyro compass, ship's control console, alarm systems, etc. 

My first ship was the USS Orion stationed on the island of Santo Stefano in northern Sardina, Italy. Submarine Tender.

What I was not aware of was... I had to perform "mess cranking" for my first 3 months. Essentially working in the kitchen.. We went on a deployment once a quarter and I can remember like it was yesterday. I worked 3rd shift helping prepare breakfast and lunch. Little did I know in the civilian world I'd end up working 3rd shift for 20 years... lol

In the middle of the night while underway the first night, We performed trash duty. I will never forget the empty feeling I had as a 19 year old poking holes in trash bags and tossing them off the fantail. I watched that trail of bags in the silhouette of the moonlit night on the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean and thought to myself then, there has to be a better way.

Thank you to you and your team for doing something meaningful for humanity and this big blue marble. 

I would love for your systems to become standard on land and sea, tailored for size and price world wide and that my good man, is the making of a dynasty on but one leg of your 5 legged stool.. Fair winds and following seas.

https://youtu.be/_iR3gu1gI9M

New Message
Please login to post a reply