A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: What do you think the Maximum Torch Power's therotecal limit is ?

Thanks, Rodayna on and Peter, your engagement is a great asset for investors. Peter, Thanks for the impressive CEO navigation of the Co. over the last 5 years +++. You are the "PyroKing". I stole this from a hockey card tucked up under a fifty mission cap, worn by "Canadiancamper" I think, or some other long that deserves credit, and would like to thank all the Long And Strong investors for believing in Peter and this hot tec. Suck on that "Sallysees"....

The water-cooled electrode has me very excited about future development and possible energy recovery from the system, has any of the current design / R & D / looked at the potential? Within the industry I am familiar with, energy recovery is almost as important as the process its self. At this scale, I think you may be able to spin a turbine with excess heat, but the uses are unlimited and dependent on delta T and the flow rates for the coolant. Not my field of study....

Congratulations to all at the "Pyro, HPQ team" This tech will transform the way the world Sees Sally.....

Happy to release the "PyroKing" to the rightful owner if Peter has no interest in it.

Old, Bullish2, Long and Strong through Thick and Thinner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply