Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

JQ
Jun 01, 2008 06:09AM

Re: Thanks Rocco

in response to by
posted on Jun 01, 2008 06:26AM

Hey JQ!

Well I am glad I could provide my opinion on that. I have just seen the trading pattern on this and day trading in my opinion is very dangerous. I think you just have to factor in what we have here. This find could potentially be one of the biggest finds in Canada. You just have to look at all the signs. The first forest results have come out big...but the horizontal drilling techniques will boost those even higher. The technology we have today is getting better and better and I have even heard numbers just as trying to increase the recovery on the barnett shales up to 50%. Then you look at all the coverage on these plays and then you just have to look at who is buying. When I saw that Sprott owns a huge chunck of QEC and even some of the other companies, I was very impressed. The amount they are buying is absolutely massive and I don't think that one institution buys $40+ million dollars of a companies shares if it was just on a gut feeling. That isn't proper investing for those guys and I am confident that they know something and the potential being very big. So the signs are very bullish.

Sooo back to day trading ahahaa, sorry I got carried away...but I just wanted to make those points because the magnitude of the find is too great, and you can already see how high we are going in anticipation of the results...and I would not be surprised if it went to $7-8 just on the brink of news....because people want to be in before those results...because if they prove to be successful (which all the signs I mentioned above show them to be likely), then there is no stopping these stocks....and if you happen to be day trading and not holding when news comes out, then it can be very hard to get back in this play in single digits that very day.

Just my opinion....but I just think its a lost safer to buy and hold like many of the insitutions are doing.

Hope you all had a solid weekend.

Rocco:)

Jun 01, 2008 06:04PM

Jun 01, 2008 06:34PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply