Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Good News - Bad News

posted on Aug 19, 2008 01:33PM

The bad news is the current sp and the plethora of selling - the good news is the abundance of buyers - many of them appearing to be institutional.

TD dumped bigtime today [like yesterday]...margin call? I'll bet they'll have some tomorrow as well but things look to be drying up. I talked to a friend who's a pro [that I should have listened to earlier]. He has made a number calls on this stock that I thought implausible so I ignored him [including selling below 2 bucks when the sp was $3.25]. He's getting his buying hat on tomorrow after watching the open for a while but he still cautions to watch for a brief sell-off between $2.50 and $2.60. [I'll worry about that when it gets back there.]

Wish I could buy more but the bank won't accept private options on my QEC shares in lieue of a mortgage payment, and my kids have developed an expectation of eating on a regular basis...

Based on the price Terasen gas tells me I'll be paying to heat my house this winter the price of natural gas should be tripling some time soon I hope the sp keeps up with my heating bill. ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply