Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
4D
Aug 22, 2008 06:06AM
Aug 22, 2008 06:39AM
Aug 22, 2008 08:30AM
Aug 22, 2008 10:23AM

I'll take a crack at that...and of course this is just my opinion.

The forest results won't be out until the fourth quarter, so we still have a couple months left to go...so we can't hear about anything from them. If anything, qec said in their last update that drilling was well underway and everything was going to schedule.

Talismans actual drilling for new wells start Sep 1st, so the only thing can be on the re-entering of the gentilly well. In the NR they release, they said that they are sending a rig out mid August...and so I would say that they spud the well a few days after so say the 18th....its the 22nd today...how on earth could you possibly frac the well all within a week and then gather all the results lol. Just doesn't make sense in anyway to me.

We saw two days of upside around +$0.75 in two days. If you look at companies like TLM, ECA and FST...they went up both days as well. Well today all companies are down quite a bit...so are we. There is a consistency among all these companies and we are no different.

If I missed something please let me know, but I can't see of anything for news regarding drilling.

Rocco:)

4D
Aug 25, 2008 10:15AM

JQ
Aug 25, 2008 10:23AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply