Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

yes it's a hard lesson and some have been forced to sell(me too, but I came back). A person on euroinvestor today said that maybe sombody wants a low opening in OSE tomorrow. I dont know, but what I saw was just around 11 o'clock Enskilda started to buy heavily and they bought about 400 000, but this was at price 14,60=2.85cn$, we started at 14.20=2.77cn$, but might have been enough to start the massive buying 11.855.906shares traded. I think Enskilda works with Nordnet like Pareto with DnMarkets, so Enskilda ended up with a sell on 1.452.500, a buy on 784.700 and internal trade with 60.500; Nordnet had possitive result after trade with 176.301 and internal of 1.136.010. Pareto had the most buy netto 921.179, but Artic Securities had 2nd largest with 200.000 buying shares and no selling. I can't know for sure, but think it looks like sombody is getting in, and positions to sit long(I hope:), we'll see how tomorrow goes, I exited about this, cause if we dont se a big selling(gas still going down) these days really have been good.

ok I have to sleep now, good night. I dont hope someone sits with looses. I for that matter let myself cary a little and bought at 15.40, but the traders wont get them cheap:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply