Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

4D.

I will gladly answer. at the time now(I hav'nt read the other, my browser has been down, had to phone the brooker), we went up more than 20% and usaly when a share goes more than 20% they make a brake/stop trading fore a while to control if something is not right, but we just went on, but at now we are, well it just went from 12% to 14,47% so canada is comming, I hoped it would, cause 3 days of possitive trade and with more than 11million shares each day it have to influense canada. Right now it stands 17,50 to 17,60=3,44, hope 17,80 and 18=3.52, but maybe we'll se 17,20=3.36 or we go down to 16.80=3.28, maybe 3.27 depends of exchanges rates, but anyway we are up more than 10%, some of the investors on the norway forum think it should go to 20=3.91cn$.

volume is 13.395.606 now at 16:34, to you 10:34 I think.

Ok it's no trading forum here and I'm sorry if I have let my exitement cary me to far. I have no intension to draw anyone in any direction, think the best for all is a realistic down to eath angle, get as manny facts as possible, then it's up to everyone to decide on their own.

But would have liked to post this morning to you that your investment had grown in value over night, as a good morning.

QEC show streingth. I mean the gasprice keeps going down(historical it does too, look the henry hub, I have no knoledge about grafs, but you can see it's near 2nd bottom, but has been in uptrend sinse 2003 I think it was, so most possible is that it goes up again, dont know when, maybe october/november). So looks like investors agrees with Mr. Binion and also knows he said gasprice on 6$ or more, then is rental, or good(dont know the right word:)

Ok, have a nice day. I have to fix my computer, do other things like gardening also, yeah would like to go fishing again. Want to gear down a little (have been on 3 forum+reading, need some fresh air, but see you, can't stay away from this good forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply