Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: A debate on QEC about TLM?

posted on Sep 03, 2008 10:25PM

well I think maybe they would, but as Mr. Binion says, we have to know more about the case/play and then it's up to the investors, try imagine they sit on 200$ a share, who relly know how much this area holds, for now they must be most interested in knowing more about this, get the possibillity to do the testings, convincing investors about this is in everyones best interests, cos as I understand it's like their baby, Binion and co. have tryed to convinse everyone about the potiential in this play, could it be a new like barnet, marcellus, maybe the biggest in canadian history, but at 50$ right now I really dont know, only I know some norwegians who say they wont sell for les than 2-300Nkr one sayed 1000Nkr. right now 1000Nkr are 195cn$, sorry changes to 193cn$ (well we have a little problem now that the canadian $ has gone up, cause private investors have paid 23,80nkr in norway and 4.70$ in canada, but 4.70 is now 24.30nkr, ok other fora, but ½mill nkr on 1mill shares(new I should have changed nkr to cn$ with 1cn$=4.98nkr, now 5.21). well, I think better for QEC to have them as a partner, drive or push up the price, as long as investors also believe this. One investor in norway has 3000nkr as blue sky if the company is'nt taken over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply