Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Inceptus.

yuo are on this buy:3000, then one person who give me confidence(I hope it can hold 3$ cause my depot could go in minus, then I would loose my kredit to buy during the day. I try sit and hold least 2500-3000, today I buy 4000, but would not sell at this low price(somebody pressed it under 15=2.84-85$, they are crazy, press it under canada close or under 3cn$=15,80 is a support and pareto also have been buying at this point and 15,20=2.89 or 2.88, and both Dnmarkets and Pareto buys, sit with possitive buys, this use to be good signs, gasprice is going up a little 2,51%-1,60% on henry hub, but maybe we have to wait til next week before we see the impact of the storms+Georgia, the lines HAVE been shut, storage numbers this week dont show it, but it moves a little up. Yea, as you can see I'm a little nervous, but not on the long play, so me too I try to keep up with these traders and sell on top and not try to drive the price down. Hope for more of the institutional to come in and place a big order:) or any good news, then qec dont care much about gasprices. Has worries about global economie hit Canada? I would think you have had this by now, but ok the medias. Anyway, it was this possitive attitude on your side I liked, sure we are going to be rewarded:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply