Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: Why is it going down

posted on Sep 11, 2008 07:07AM

It is going down because: (take your pick)

1. It is an extreme bear market and investors are pulling their $ out to wait it out

2. Margin calls

3. Hedge funds needing cash.

4. Naked shorters and day traders. Ironically it is going down in part due to its potential and promise. They can treat it like their daily plaything and make profit every day knowing that it will bounce on its potential. They love the occassional positive NR's because it gives them another run up and then the opportunity to drive it down again making $ in each direction. And reality is there are novices and suckers everyday getting interested in this stock buying and then panic selling or stop loss selling when the manipulators shake them out.

This may indeed take up to two years to realize its potential. It may require production to overcome the above. Even good test results in Q4 may not overcome the shorters. Sure there will be a bounce but they can play that down too.

I have invested my life savings and my home equity in this stock and I have come to realize it will not return soon. When we say "holding long" we have to be prepared for 2 years long.

good luck to all

New Message
Please login to post a reply