Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

ahahaha hey Trade Wizard! Well I'm glad I was able to pick your big plays....I am very jelous that you were able to get in on those...I remember watching ARU, but never got in....TIM I didn't even have a clue about...but the runs are absolutely spectacular to see aren't they. Feels like you're winning the lottery basically.

Forest Oil I believe has 2tcf in reserves, with half a billion O/S I believe...trading at a high of $80...I mean just think of the possibilities once this thing starts to go down and the amount of gas in place. I can honestly see a major coming in for a scoop on us, but when we do go to a full production, I would definantely want nothing less than what we deserve...I'm not really great with the numbers calculations for gas and what not, but even paying $10000 an acre would be around $18-20 for us...but why give it up for only that much when the top shale plays get $30000+ for an acre...we might not be that high up there, but I wouldn't believe we're 200% cheaper. Anyone been playing around with any numbers? Can you let us know! Thanks in advance(TIA).

Rocco:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply