Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

gumby1115.

yes, I think anything under 3$ is a good buy, really 2-2.25$ is cheap and a bargain, but dont leand money to buy shares, then you have to think about paying interests if the share don't go up for a long time, maybe it goes down 1-2$ on 10 000shares and remember you could loose all, so I'm glad you write almost ready, this is a good feeling, shows we have faith in this one. maybe low is 2.20 but they can't hold it down, only a weak monent, cause the news medias write that there's NG enough*(see below). It's set for flying when the news come:)

10:49 a.m.Crude futures retreat with natural-gas prices down 5%
10:49 a.m.Oct. crude down 0.6% to $96.51/brl on Globex
10:49 a.m.Oct. natural gas down 5.2% at $7.499/mln BTUs on Globex

but this we know is no treat to QEC and after they write:

The supply report issued next week will show results from Hurricane Ike, she said. --------------------

Ok, so this was maybe political, Mr. Bush and others tries ro put back some faith in the other part of the industri and to ensure(assure, I don't no) low gasoline prices, cause the world needs you and the americans to buy gasoline. Norway reacts much on this.

This was some of my thinking about today, also that they move a tremendeous amount of money around, but at the end I still see demand for NG and on the rise, but that we keep for next week or later, not to scare anyone too much:) or what?

I think I would like to see gold,oil&gas rise(or fall) together, but this I would have to studdy, think it's all very interesting, but I have got to slow down on my activities in the forum fore a while, I have some other things to take care of and my health is one. I peak in from time to time. Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply