Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Sep 19, 2008 08:26AM

JQ
Sep 19, 2008 08:33AM

Sep 19, 2008 08:46AM

Sep 19, 2008 09:10AM

Sep 19, 2008 09:23AM

I think there is nothing wrong with going off topic...we can only talk so much qec and ng/oil and markets until we've covered everything and we all need some laughs ahaha....ps SNL one of my favorite all time shows...oh where are the good old days of Ferrell and Sandler lol. Anywho, markets sure got a nice boot in the behind to go forward today...the upcoming months will be huge for us...I think we have established that we are very close to going commercial with this thing. With the results we got from verticals, the horizontals should come in a lot higher...possible 3-4 times more, being conservative....has anyone actually heard of a horizontal well not working in the past little while?? Many shale players are getting huge numbers...I remember one company got 1mmcf/d on their vertical, and then 13mmcf/d on their horizontal...now that's ridiculous.....but I think I read somewhere on this board that they would put the wells on 2mmcf/d each? Or did I read that wrong...about what Jason said? Please correct me if I am wrong!

Anywho, I just bought this little Aprillia scooter that I've been dying to get aahhaa...so I'm going to take it for a little cruise through Robsin...I would have gotten a one of their racing bikes, but I believe my moms exact words were "you do and I'll kill you"...and I'm really looking forward to the results coming up ahahha, so why risk it :p.

Viva la QEC!

Rocco

Sep 19, 2008 09:54AM

Sep 19, 2008 09:58AM

Sep 19, 2008 10:03AM

JQ
Sep 19, 2008 10:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply