Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

JQ.

Yeah! For us who belive in the company +NG and we're still many private investors. Today we got a posting from one, he is visiting Miami right now and says that americans there are buying like everyone, ok a few houses for sale and comersials for secure credit:), but ok this was Miami. Now I just hear denmark has to raise interest rates, yes raise! It's because there has been speculated in the danish the krone, so national bank buys euro and raise rates, this crime those peoble made are really affecting the hole world, the bank of Island goes bankrupt and maybe the hole land, the russians lend them money. Yes, we will keep hearing about the effects for long time I'm afraid, but for QEC it will go up when they make release of a find and when stated if a big bassin of recovery gas is found we will go sky high, you know what I mean, can't write the exactly words, (don't know them). I just wanted to post a link about NG, maybe someone hav'nt read, don't know how new the forecasts is(it's about demand, but the hole site is NG.org:

http://www.naturalgas.org/business/d...

New Message
Please login to post a reply