Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: Volume...

posted on Nov 24, 2008 08:44AM

I'm sure there are. You can't always look at volume, last couple weeks it has been high and various institutions have been buying and positioning themselves. We can't always expect high volume everyday right now with the volatility and those firms aren't going to buy 70% QEC in their portfolio's, they're going to diversify. So the ones who were going to buy before news, have probably already done it and are waiting. And the ones waiting on the sidelines are probably the people who would rather wait and see good results and pay more, but at least it eliminates the risk for them, but of course at a cost. You have to remember, QEC is a stock that has gone up and down quite a bit over the past little while, and a lot of ppl can't stomach that...or are hoping to catch it lower, thinking it has done it many times and that they might be able to get it cheaper...hope that made sense.

The fact that they government is putting on a conference for this, is a pretty big deal. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it lol. Nonetheless, it's pretty good. And to have Mr Binnion on BNN talking about how the new Quebec government will treat them in regards to this gas e/p. I don't know, but seems like we're getting more serious about things like this.

Any thoughts?

Rocco:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply