Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Dec 12, 2008 02:19AM

Inceptus.

I don't know if there will be a big sellof on NYSE and TSX, but QEC is doing very well in norway, 3mill today:) It has for some time now. I don't know why peoble dont buy Chevy, I would(saw one presented at our center), but most drive japan, korea, german cars in denmark, so ok Opel is also GM and Volvo, these drive here and Ford but VW Golf was most sold in 2007 also french Peugeot 307. The trend is away from gasoline consuming cars, peoble drive disel, smaller cars.The young generation is aware now after gasoline hit 12 danish kroner a litre=2,67cdn$ :)

I just hear(on Bloomberg), the big 3 goes into restructuring, hope I hear right, cause best I think, they have to adjust. Hope we in the west can find out to make the best out of it, cause together we could, with new tech and he is right a car that can drive 200miles,if that's 500km or near, anyway it's perfect for denmark and fill it at home. For usa maybe the citytrafic, I heared taxies in Las Vegas drive on NG :

http://www.lasvegascleancities.org/a...

and:

Argentina's government made the push in favour of natural gas because the country had an abundance of the fuel while diesel supplies were dwindling.

As Buenos Aires taxi drivers spread word of the savings by using natural gas, car owners began to convert their vehicles. This prompted service stations to begin making the investment to offer natural gas.

Today, about 1.7 million vehicles run on natural gas in Argentina, or about 15 percent of all Argentine vehicles.

By contrast, less than 1 percent of vehicles in the US run on natural gas

New Message
Please login to post a reply