Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Thanks Inceptus.

It was the first one to spring into my eyes when I came to the site.

I would have posted something like Bad outlook for others, good for QEC, cause a lot have stoped drilling because of outlook, but with OPEC probably cutting again if nessasery and a lot of drilling have stoped, the price will go up. We have just tested the 4.42$ point for NG, ok it went shortly in 4.36, but I saw that as a "false" signal, just as with gold back on 888(about) and then after up and over the 900 mark. The gold had the up direction(those who can analyse have told me:), it was only a test of the ealier level and very short. NG did it again today at about 4.43, but went up to 4.44 just after, ok now 4.384, so we have some unsecurity, but I think a bottum is building, cause the settle is 4.576, the marts(spelling) month is the lowest delivery.

I'm like sitting in an 12V cylinder car with full speed to be released when the fool who have pulled the brakes lets loose.

Ok, the financials are bad, we must not forget the depression possibillity. The wise disagree, one thinks bondrate must go up, an other thinks no and say it's time to buy bonds cause the course go up. I dont know, but I think that all the economies will continue to do things to get the economy going and that they will put more money in, but different ways, angles on how and where. Our children always have to pay, so maybe we will see more responsabillity from governments(also it looks good politically:), cause define responsabillity, we would only have etic shares/fonds and I dont think this will come very soon(this is more when everything IS running well).

Well, I hope this is bottum for NG price(then I win the bet:) Else we should see a downtrend from 4.42

New Message
Please login to post a reply