Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Galois. ML has done it all the time. Buy in oslo when cheap, sell in canada and the other way around(dont know how or if they can make anything from it, but I have seen the trade, nearly same time they sell on one they bought on the other). This time I will folow if they want to sell in Norway tomorrow, cause they expect it to go down, cause OSE folow oil(down tomorrow), NG holds and even a little up, to 4.18. The raise they did can be justyfied to a point(but not all the way), cause TSX was down more than 6% at the low=0.78, but rose to -5,36% the last half hour, so a little more than 0.78, lets say 0.80 to 0.81, depends of the exchangerate tomorrow the cnd to nkr will be higher, so they could get an even higher price, cause I see the share as it want to be at 4.50nkr, but they will get 4.85nkr now, but tomorrow 4.90, so we may see a start at 5. I will see if they sell, then I will know they will buy at xxx(norway or canada). Rest I deleted. I'm too tired now, but:

I saw Mr. Binion

today at the webcast and I have trust in this man(and the play). This

feeling has been from the first time I saw and heard him(1-1½ year ago).

The NG price will go up and with infrastructure(pipelines, and brand new ones comes) in place, the learning process keeping up, this will be big, someone sayed it, when the market realises it. Dont hope we will be bought.

New Message
Please login to post a reply