Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Apr 16, 2009 12:48PM

JQ
Apr 16, 2009 01:28PM

Apr 16, 2009 01:45PM

Apr 16, 2009 02:41PM

JQ
Apr 16, 2009 04:03PM

Apr 16, 2009 04:07PM

Apr 17, 2009 04:52AM

Apr 17, 2009 05:06AM
Apr 17, 2009 06:24AM

Thanks bettson. Yeah, we have common ennemy:) It's alot about polletics. Be glad your government said no to gazprom. I think they want to protect your small buissiness and well, the country, cause they are big and it's unfair competition, cause they are supported by the state. The russian GDP depends alot on gazproms erning:

http://www.kyivpost.com/world/33109

They have to give gazprom some space:) You know, we want the Greogia path and them and Ukraine to choose fee(be a part of the free world).

I think qec will do ok and as long as we the investors support them. They said in the last report that they will not use money on drilling Antler and GS as long as the NG price is low. I see this as they protect investors and the company. They get royalties and reduces their costs.

Most of us in scandinavia is long and we expect qec to hit 3-4$ maybe this year, depends on TLM/results.

I dont know, but maybe scandinavia and canada finds out, we build pipeline from Norway to Poland, so maybe a deal with Norway(and EU) is possible,I think. Anyway qec show that they are able to make money. I think they have shown god mannagement. If what we see now is the start of a recovery, then we will see the NG price go up, slow, but this is good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply