Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Yes JQ. (I had to look in again, cause also I think this is huge). I wanted to write, that maybe I'm a dreamer(so I'm not the only one:), I was thinking about that this play can change the energy polletic or at least some of the polletic for this regeon and ad value to the country, but ofcause we have to look at facts. I dont have that much knowledge about how the different wells are conected and impacts, but I can know that this is big, or I have to write, can be very big One time we have sustainable flowrates from the differen areas and wells, then maybe we can begin to calculate a price, then we also have to calculate not even NG likely to me in place, but also the land and a stable country(this is important to manny investors, they want a political stabile area to invest in). Fantastic for a vertical test drill. I also understand that we get good results from some aditional areas.

I dont think the market is quite awake. You could open above 1.50 if I had to decide:) Anyway, norway have traded 4 752 000 til now, but only managed to reach 8nkr as for highest. USA joblessclaim just came in better than expected, we also get manny better than expected earnings. Maybe this will take us higher.

Yes, about TLM I wrote on the norway forum that we have a very good and strong partner.

expeter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply