Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Sep 03, 2009 03:53PM

yes Inceptus! I hope we can gather enough votes to say no and if sale is on, well I dont want to put on a price, only say that I know peoble who dont want to sell below 250Nkr. At this stage we dont know if the price maybe could be 1000nkr or more. I mean if something like this (also) comes:

Recent finds and a lack of demand have moved Nat. Gas prices down by 30% since early August and the fear in the market is that there will be more gas than there is storage space. The good news here is that the Energy Information Administration is expected to announce additional storage capacity of approximately 100BN cubic feet soon.

I am not sure if that will help prices at all but that’s an awful lot of space and it makes it abundantly clear that someone should put some effort into figuring out how to use more of the stuff than we do.

There is hope and it is coming from the most unlikely of sources, Congress. Well, maybe not so surprising when you learn that it’s a variation on the “cash for clunkers” bill and will be using your tax dollars in the process.

The House of Representatives has a bill waiting for it when it returns from summer recess that would offer tax credits of up to $12,500 for the purchase of cars and trucks that run on natural gas. Included in the bill are additional credits of $64,000 if you run a fleet of vehicles and $100,000 if you open up a filling station.

Providing the economic impetus for a move towards natural gas makes some sense when you consider the energy independence, infrastructure building and green technology aspects of the proposal.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/159598-natural-gas-cds-equity-spreads-volatile?

:)

expeter

Sep 07, 2009 10:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply