Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hey Rocco & Inceptus

Thanks for the warm welcome and prudent advice, and just for the sake of clarification, I believe I am either half in or perhaps two thirds in depending on the sp in the coming days.

I have been an investor for @ 20yrs and have had the good fortune of stumbling upon a couple of stocks that turned into 20 & 50 baggers, and the reason I mention this point is that after reading every posting dating back almost 2yrs I believe I have stumbled upon another in QEC.

The resemblance is that uncanny !

One of the others, very much like QEC was part of a technological changing catalyst, which as it turned out became the initial driver of the sp, a broader macro cycle change within the industry became the mature driver which eventually led to the dramatic change of fundamentals needed to increase the sp.

With QEC I believe the initial changing catayst is the advancement in fracing technology and the mature cataylst appears as the cycle in the price of NG, and of course both companys had excellent management, which appears is present with QEC.

The maturation of these baggers did however require some patience in the timeframe of @ 5yrs , as I believe will hold true for QEC.

Rocket

New Message
Please login to post a reply