Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: Junex's Partner Commits to Drilling the Utica Shales on the Richelieu North Perm

Forest is planning to move ahead on the Richelieu North Permit. This effort will complement Junex's exploration operations focussed on evaluating the Shale Gas potential of its vast land base in the St. Lawrence Lowlands" commented Junex's CEO, Mr. Jean-Yves Lavoie, P. Eng.

Should be relevant. Maybe Forest's resent land sale in Texas (1. dec I think it was), has been to raise money to do the drilling.

I also have read about the big find in Papua New Guinea and the plan for a LNG facillity there. The hole Exon and partner project should have come in front of others:"The Exxon project is proceeding before a rival venture planned by Interoil Corp. Based in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory and run from Cairns, Australia, InterOil proposes building a $5 billion to $7 billion plant to export LNG from Papua New Guinea to Japan and South Korea"

I was a little nervous about this, but what I can see today, is that InterOil moves up about 2$ and Exon and Chevron go down a little and QEC moves up:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply