Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: MB on BNN - link

posted on Dec 16, 2009 06:10AM

Absolutly the most positive interview MB has given to date. Not a hint of uncertainty - just one positive statement after another - fabulous! When he said "We think 2010 is the big year for us" I got goosebumps!

We're having another spectacular day in Oslo. At the time of writing QEC is #1 on the winner list at 17.20 NOK up 8.8%. More importantly though are the quantity of shares changing hands, this is very reminicent of the huge SP lift back in april 08.

The forums are abuzz with speculation regarding possible acquisitions and I'm sure that QEC is shortlisted as a possible takeover target by any major company looking to buy their way into the shale plays. Have to say though that I still hope QEC can survive as an independant for as long as possible - they actually have a chance of becoming fairly major in their own right given the time to do so.

For the moment though I'm just enjoying the SP jump and relieved that the homework and patience seem to have paid off. There can be no doubt now that we've backed a winner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply