Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: Re: Talisman Energy Budgets $5.2 Billion in Capital Spending for 2010 Major Increase

Come on guys. This site has always been somewhat informative and it has not to my observation been an overly aggressive and confrontational forum. I have really enjoyed the information that the Hub masters provide along with anyone else who is contributing. However it is disappointing to see this type of uninformative contribution. If you want to piss on each other do it off-line. Nobody wants to read that childish banter.

IMHO Talisman is staying with its 2010 capiltal projections until something better comes to light. Every year I do my own capital projections at least 6 months before the end of the current year and match it up with our corporate 5 year plan. Its just the way things in the corporate world are done. No senior executive is going to commit to the numbers that have been produced to date, although they are very encouraging. It doesn't mean that talisman is not interested. The other NG plays they are vested in are mature and provide some capital to fund the ongoing programs expensive that are required in a long term investment such as QEC and others.. So talisman is playing it smart.

Peace and prosperity my fellow investors, Foghorn

New Message
Please login to post a reply