Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hi.

It's hot around Questerre currently.

Questerre and shale gas has gone through a very exciting week, writes Finansavisen. The company, which many associate with the stock as the last two years have been eagerly traded by traders on the Oslo Stock Exchange, doing the unconventional energy from shale gas.

Last week, DnB NOR Markets held a seminar dedicated to the theme, while the world's best oil service analyst Ole veil of Morgan Stanley called shale gas for "the new news" on Skagen's annual New Year's conference. Finansavisen reviews that Norway's best investor Øystein Stray Spetalen competed in both events.

Now also ABG Sundal recorded coverage of the stock, with a high pricetarget.
- We believe the primary value of the company is located in the Utica shale gas field in Quebec. With an urisket value of 85 kroner, and a 35 percent chance of success, we end up with a pricetarget of 30 Nkr, "says analyst Oddvar Bjørgan to the newspaper.

This is Questerre Energy Company:
Questerre develop a portfolio of oil and gas resources in Canada and the company has assets in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Quebec. About 70 percent of the company's production is gas, and 30 percent is oil.

The strategy of the company is to secure land with great potential, only to attract partners who further develop areas (farmout) in exchange for ownership stakes in fields from Questerre.

The so called-Utica shale discovery is of type 'shale gas' (the gas in the shale). S Shale gas falling within unconventional gas production and are subject to extensive well stimulation, but provides in return a stable and long-term production with predictable returns.

Hope it's ok that I did this google translation Jens. And Life, I think I wrote my guess could be around 15cdn or I wrote that it could be close to the price of Forest. But these analyst will come with new targets, I think that this is for Utica alone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply