Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Yeah, Life, they write this about Obama and banks. I also saw a tech analyse on QEC and a comment was that it was over-bought. Sometimes when a person have said overbought about QEC, I say, yeah, well ok, but the fundamentals will come true and then you better be inside, overbought or not:)

I think it was a big dip. Maybe bankers/brokers do make money on this.(they maybe got a little sour about Obama and thinks we better make money before we get regulated:) Ok, they want to see if the rise in the price can hold, then we go to the next level. In oslo I can see this, when it begins to take long time to buy, not manny wants to sell, the trading gets thin, little vollume. Some thinks this is veakness, but suddenly it makes rocket up.

By coinsident I found an energy company that has 2.75Tcf proven reserve and yesterday their sp was 11.19$=11.75cdn. I dont know about their land positions, partnes and so. I know their production averaged 763 MMcfe/D and

• $1.57 per thousand cubic feet equivalent (Mcfe) domestic reserve replacement costs, before price-related revisions
  • $2.04 per Mcfe total company reserve replacement costs
  • I can't find our costs right now or the place where it told how much we have. I think 2,78Tcf. By the low estimate on this site(our site) I came up with a sp-price about 90$ by using just 50$ BOE-price. This is without expences, but on the lowest reserves.
  • . It's only a thought, if you can use it. I think it can say a bit about when we begin a bigger production, anyway, we will soon go higher.

I have to go to bed now. Have good times all.

New Message
    Please login to post a reply