Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hey Life,

When I look back to see how many times QEC has gone through this type of trading, it's pretty much every time. Whenever we see a boost up, we usually see some kinda of pull back. The only difference is that this time we were accompanied by the China cool down news (which IMO is being blow out of proportion because of China is restricting growth, they'll still grow at 8-10%, which is a lot to sustain our economy). Second is the Obama on banks (which even if it ends of happening, won't hold back banks as much as people think). You have to remember, people are still on shaky ground and when talk of "cool down" comes up, people jump ship and most of them have no idea why lol.

What you see is no support for any stock, and then even with low volume (as for the case for QEC), it's still enough to send the stock down. I've been through so many ups and downs in the last 5 years with this stock that I'm not phased by it. News for the company is fast approaching and so I don't have it in me to sell and try to time the market...I've never done it so I won't start now for fear of being caught off gaurd. Sure there has been some NG decline, but most analysts predecting average price of $5-5.50 so that is more than enough for us. Regardless of it all, QEC is going to move more on results and speculation of certain results/takevers etc than it is on earnings and whatnot. Frankly earnings for lots of companies have been very good, but when the market is spooked, then it really doesn't care right.

And if anything, we were due for a pullback...I believe the recent news did cause it to be a bit more than I would have thought, but remember with every seller there is a buyer and these days it's a buyers market...no need to pounce into asks when you can get them cheaper.

Any my two cents!

Rocco:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply