Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Aaahhaaa guys relax. St. Edouard well tested at initial rates of 2.6mmcf/d highest of all our verticals and at a sustainted rate of 700mcf/d. Talisman has the expertise and knowledge (they won't be wasting 10million just to do a bad job and to not have equipment etc) to give us a great horizontal. Not to mention 8 fracs in the utica section. They've done there research and I'm sure the results will be solid IMO. Remember even the Forest rates were initial 4mmcf/d and sustained 800mcf/d sustained. I always think back and wonder what the sustained rates might have been had they had there coiled tubing and were able to properly clean out the well.

Talisman is also using that info given my QEC (from the Forest horizonals) in making the right drilling calls. So at least this won't be a drill and pray for the the best. All that money, you can bet that they will have made sure to do the best possible job.

Lot of people are betting on QEC to succeed as seen in our recent view of analysts, price action over the last year etc etc.

Rocco :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply