Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I have seen sell on news before, but I think it would be foolish to sell when you see results that are way above expectations. We have come down quite a bit from the highs, but a lot of people like you said that wanted to get out have and that'll be good for the next run up. Honestly the only sell on news I've seen personally is when the news that comes out that is border line good, but not on news like this. Nonetheless, we have traded 7 million shares, so that'll help create a nice base. The reality is that the big boys that shot this up early are the ones that will do it again when they are ready. It doesn't take long to move this stock, and we can see it at anytime imo.

For me, the SP right now means nothing...this news is huge in the fact that pretty much all the risk, in my eyes, has been taken out and I can rest comfortably knowing that this play will be commercial. The rates were beyond what I was expecting or most of us on this board for that matter and it'll only get better.

Also, I have seen some manipulation like there way back in the day in the original run ups. Now don't know if we will see it, but what I know from experience is that great stocks with huge potential do get toyed with sometimes. I guess if that's the case this time, the people wanting cheap shares don't have much time left seeing that speculation is coming off and there aren't that many people wanting to get out, especially now that we have the news we've been waiting for for a very long time that solidifies this play as one that is valid!

Anywho, great day!

Rocco:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply