Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Mar 15, 2010 11:22AM
Mar 15, 2010 01:59PM

You can only make a little unsecureness/uncertency about the canada PP not closed yet, but the norway deal was oversubscribed 2times. Maybe what they did today, was to take the sp down to the prise of the first PP at 4.17cdn, could it be this gap? cause it looked like some took advantage of the drop to buy.

I folowed the trade today and they had a hard time getting it down. ARGO tried here at finish to sell at 24nkr=4.19cdn just to get it a little lower, but we finished at 24nkr. So they struggle, but they do it and helped by the traders and peoble who gets stucked/traped by the closing and have to sell.
------------
The closing today could be bull, we must see, it needs confirmation. Look market condition. I think QEC is cheap.

Important to look the volume, buy/sell. Todays volume on OSE was 2 641 631 shares traded with 38% buy, but today was special. Tomorrow I would expect that peoble dont want to sell and most will not trade, so limit chance to trap someone to sell,and I think this will limit the volume further and could at last result in a bounce up in sp(how many days we'll have to wait and see.
3.87cdn to 3,92-3.97-8--4.05-4.15. 22.20nkr=3.87cdn could be a new bottum. Else I would buy on 3.51-53cdn for sure. There's so much potential in QEC, good buissiness, so I'm helpless:) I go to the bank and get a new loan if I have to.

Else 19.20=3.35-36cdn. I dont hope.

New Message
Please login to post a reply