Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

tollpusher

Shorting, MM's wanting to grab all the shares they can from shaky hands, EU financial problems triggering sell offs, a sea of red in all markets, correction from the run-up, a period of no news with QEC (a high beta non-producer, non dividend co.), tax time when some need cash, .......... take your pick.

Just as before when the 2008 financial crash drove QEC down to 84 cents - it has nothing to do with the potential of this company that will be realized. If you know the full story of how much sweet gas in under QEC permitted lands, the near proven commerciality of recovering it, and the market realities of nearby infrastructure on the doorstep of the largest market for ng in NA, a Quebec government eager to facilitate development of an oil and gas industry, an experienced senior partner with deep pockets in TLM, 160 million in the bank and no debt ALL combined with the forecasted future for ng prices - AND if you are holding long for the full development of QEC and this play - who cares what happens to the sp in the short term.

As I mentioned before, I am holding and plan to start selling around the $10 mark. I have the time to wait for it.

Cheers,

Inceptus

New Message
Please login to post a reply