Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Nasdaq cancels trades made over 20-min. period

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- The Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. /quotes/comstock/15*!ndaq/quotes/nls/ndaq (NDAQ 19.50, -0.65, -3.23%) said late Thursday it will cancel all trades made earlier in the day between 2:40 p.m. Eastern time and 3 p.m. Eastern time which were "greater than or less than 60% away from the consolidated last print in that security at (2:40 p.m.) or immediately prior." Nasdaq said no technology or system issues were associated with trading Thursday afternoon that helped push U.S. markets into an alarming nosedive. Nasdaq said the trades will be canceled "on the participant's behalf," and will affect numerous stocks including those of Accenture PLC /quotes/comstock/13*!acn/quotes/nls/acn (ACN 40.95, -0.15, -0.35%) , Boston Beer Co. /quotes/comstock/13*!sam/quotes/nls/sam (SAM 55.24, -0.58, -1.04%) and many others.
------
P&G: Trading error behind sudden share price drop

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/pg-trading-error-behind-sudden-share-price-drop-2010-05-06

-------------

Will this mean that the trade on 2.59 in qec is cancelled then? Hard to understand for those who have bought:) and it brings little confidence.

-------------------------

First I was thinking about if it had something to do with the NG-price, cause on marketwatch they wrote something negative about NG, but I looked EIA Natural Gas Report and this was as expected, so no chock there. Enyway it wouldn't mean a thing for qec now. Only low price now could be good, cause if I have understood right, the U.S. will soon decide if they shall use more NG. Some talked about memorial day. If anybody knows, then please post about it.

Last, I have been thinking about if BP could have interest in the utica?

Look who writes about the Kittimat plant. gov. sites.

New Message
Please login to post a reply