Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303491304575187880596301668.html?mod=WSJ_hp_editorsPicks

It's a lengthy article, but well worth reading. I tried pasting it in here but I reckon there was just to much data.

At the time of writing QEC is having a fantastic day (along with most of Europe) and is trading at 17.10 NOK, a gain of 11%. We're still miles away from its ATH and the predictions of assorted analysists - but it's a much needed boost nonetheless, particularly after the dramatic fall in preceeding weeks. I've read on the forum that many of you used the dip to increase your stakes - I only wish I'd been in a position to do the same. Fingers crossed that the rise is as dramatic as the fall...

On another note:

You may remember from 12 months ago that at this time of year Norway becomes a nation of 'part-time workers' LOL. The Oslo stock exchange will be closed on the following dates...

As it's closed this Thursday and the following Monday, many people use a days vacation on Friday to make a long weekend. Don't be alarmed if there is very little trading on the OSX this Friday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply