Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Translated from the following link: http://www.hegnar.no/analyser/article432229.ece

Questerre (22.30) – The stock still has a good upside on the back of a strong NG price. Natural gas prices have followed the seasonal development and appreciated by 13% to $4.8 / mmbtu sine the beginning of June. On the basis of expected higher than average temperatures in many parts of the United States over the coming 11 to 15 days and reports of possible high hurricane activity this season, we believe the prospects are good for the U.S. natural gas market. Questerre’s stock price has done well recently, but we believe there is still a significant upside. We estimate fair value at 32 kroner on the assumption that gas prices follow indications from the futures market.

I didn't wish to change the article and have remained true to the original text in translation. However I would like to point out that QEC is currently trading at 13 kroner and that gas prices are at $5.12 (www.finviz.com). I hope the upward trend continues in Canada this evening... :-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply