Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

My apologies to Oldfatguy!

I probably sounded a bit harsh I admit that, but towards was not my doing. Just a bit of frustration on the lack of DD most people do. I can tell you know what you are talking about in general. Frankly I think anybody can do the research in detail, if they commit themselves. Doesn't matter what you buy, it's your money and frankly I think we should all be doing it for any stock we buy...it's beyond crucial.

Do I expect QEC to do a share offering in the next few years, absolutely. Most companies do, all the major did at one point. BUT, this I hope will be done at much higher SP's. This is all normal stuff, but at that point if they are doing that it means we are commercializing and need capital...like any business. Once those massive profits start coming in, then this will really take off as the balance sheet will read some nice earnings.

Would I accept a fair value buy out after this is really been proven up...I sure would...if we don't get one, I have no problem waiting longer to see an even high SP. This all boils down to time horizon...if yours is longer, the better...if it's shorter...then this really isn't a good fit imo.

Enjoy the beer...I think I may get a few tonight too!

Hope to see you on the boards...sorry again if I came across too harsh.

Rocco :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply