Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Tollpusher

Good question and I read with interest the post from Cameltrader. Yes there is still much risk involved, and as Cameltrader says the price of NG is a major one. I for one subscribe to the school of thought that says oil (and eventually NG) is going up.

My answer is qualified. Each investor has their own, unique factors re timeline and eventual sell price. While I am now extending my timeline (expectations) as a result of recent TLM/QEC postponements I am prepared to wait this out to see production wells. If that takes another two or three years, I can live with that.

As to sell at what price that is very individualized based on your entry price isn't it. I didn't sell previously at $5 but next time around will start selling off bits at around $4 and continue on up. I own a substantial number of shares and can see still owning shares (if not bought out) 5 years from now even after selling off some each month (I'm retired). What will QEC share price be in 5 years? $10 ?? In the meantime I am now averaging down with this window of opportunity.

So with me tollpusher you are talking to a long, long term investor. Everything I have seen and learned about this company, it's management, TLM and this play has not changed a bit with the latest developments, except for the timeline.

glta

Inceptus

New Message
Please login to post a reply