Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Skinny3

Considering everything, a double or much more, in the next year or so shouldn't be a problem. Back in Feb 2010 the day before the great results from St Edouard came in the sp was at $3.70. Try and reconcile that with the current sp. This is way over-corrected partially due to the current political/PR/environmental situation in Quebec, which should resolve on every front very quickly. Regardless of which political party is in power in Quebec their prov. govt need for $ is so overwhelming they will move fast to facilitate commercial development of this play. They need it badly.

So Skinny3, for some warmth and comfort for the upcoming dark and cold days of winter, I am going to predict the double you and all us would like, to at least $3.10 by May, 2011. That is why I am buying more at these prices. What other investment opportunity out there has this much promise. 100% or more in just 5 months. And beyond? How about $10 or $15 when this gets into full production? Like you (reference to grandkids if it takes to 2114) I would like it all now but for something this good I am prepared to bide my time.

Cheers

Inceptus

New Message
Please login to post a reply