Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Nov 23, 2010 11:50AM

Hey Gal,

This is what I put on another board:

Out of a 213,000,000 share float, we have traded less than 2 million the last couple days to go down almost 20 cents lol. Both days gaped down with like than a couple hundred shares. It just shows the this is a buyers market. Why would institutions or anyone pay for ex $1.40 for a stock that they can probably easily get filled at $1.35. This has happened to QEC a few times in the past and with such little volume it doesn't concern me in the least. We will find support soon as yes, we are basically giving the acres a $300-400 valuation right now. QEC has had huge gap ups in the past and will continue to, this is just a time game and we'll be close to edging up as the winter comes...that read Domus posted on Arctic Securities is a good one. There target of 35NOK is around $6 CAD. I think that's a safe bet, but I think we can even beat that and hear is the reason why.

QEC is basically up and down on drill results and speculation leading up to them was a big factor. It is the opposite of today...with results, we see anticipation leading up and the sp rises, as nobody wants to sell...and then a huge gap up and then it rises...at that point it is a sellers market...just sit back and let them fill your ask if you wanted too, because people are paying into the asks to quickly get shares. We've at the moment fallen into a hole where nobody wants to touch it right now and so a few hundred thousand shares sold off can bring down a 213M share company 8% lol.

The reason I see better sp support next year is yes we'll have more results, but we'll have past the phase of BAPE and most importantly we will have hydrocarbon legislation in place. We will have built up a foundation in which the companies can go in with guidelines and rules. We discussed this before. This is a critical step in showing support for an industry and it will give investors more confidence in the play. Lets face it, the ones that move these plays are big insititutions and banks...and to see things like legislation and a possible O&G commission in place as Talisman wants, will be a huge sign that this is really for real and starting to ramp up.

Anyway, today's price is a complete joke. This will look ridiculous in a little while when they've had enough bashing the stock to have loaded up. Happens everyday to a lot of stocks.

There are still millions being held in institutions, actually over 26% last I saw. They would just rather chip away little by little as I said before, a buyers markets. We're basically getting $400/acre right now...so ridiculous but I huge opportunity. Remember this stock gaps and moves quickly, so to see it double could take a couple days even like we've seen in the past.

Mr Binnion presented to Arctic Securities, here is what they said after:

--------

The prerequisites for an Utica investment decision in 2011
· Questerre CEO Mike Binnion held a presentation today at Arctic Securities providing an update on the companies activities with main focus on the status and prerequisite for commercializing the Utica shale
· Questerre’s aim is to get to a an investment decision in 2011 for a 30-50 well program with an investment cost of USD 300-400m with Questerre share USD 75-100m. For this to happen you need additional technical data from the horizontal test program, passage of a new hydrocarbon legislation, and the development of a local service sector to achieve cost advantages of scale, and an improved North American gas market sentiment.
· There are currently ongoing hearings in the Quebec parliament to develop an efficient regulatory framework for commercial shale gas development. The current government is aiming to introduce new legislation in the spring 2011, although there are opposition parties trying to delay this until after the 2012 parliamentary legislation
· Completion of the Talisman-operated Fortierville and St. Gertrude has been postponed until Q2 2011 after the Gentilly test. This has delayed the commercial development by 6-12 months. The new timeline presented today with start of full-scale commercial operations in 2013 is in line with our revised assumptions after the Gentilly announcement September 30th.
· Although there are risks of further delays, at current share price the market is discounting a very low probability of commercial development of Utica or prolonged North American gas prices below commercial threshold of USD 4.5-5/mmbtu. The 6-12 months delays to the commercial development of Utica announced September 30 along with weak gas prices has hurt the Questerre share price siginficantly. With the value of Questerre’s cash position and other assets at around NOK 4 per share and unrisked upside above NOK 60 we see the risk/reward as favourable. We reiterate Arctic Buy and our 12-month price target NOK 35 based on Henry Hub gas price of USD 6/mmbtu from 2013.

-------------

Nov 23, 2010 12:05PM
Nov 23, 2010 12:17PM

Nov 23, 2010 02:58PM

Nov 23, 2010 03:22PM
Nov 23, 2010 03:30PM

Nov 25, 2010 04:06PM

Nov 25, 2010 05:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply