Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hey Galios,

Well Leclercville will be tied into the same pipeline, and it seems that those results are better. So that is 2 solid results in that area alone. I mean a 3/8 frac gave St. Ed some unreal rates, so a full 8/8 would be tremendous. I just know that TLM would rather not give these numbers out. Not even in a presentation. They are excited about this play, but need all the things we talked about happen. If you start bragging about how big this is etc etc, it shifts some power away because then the gov't might increase royalties too much or demand things...this way they can wait for set up of the legislation...when TLM said in their memoir to the BAPE that the gov't needs to set up an attractive royalty regime to attract investments, it was a direct shot to them...either help us, or we have a dozen other plays in our arsenal that we can go to. Quebec needs this badly, the environmentalists don't care about politics or finance...they'd be happy to go into another $160B in debt just to not touch anything on the planet...they exist everywhere in the world. Well gov't don't think like that thankfully, because if they did we as a people wouldn't get anywhere and we'd still all have to use logs to heat our homes.

I agree a few more successes and we're back up to some nice high levels. I just have a good feeling after next spring and the 2 wells drilled...there will be more to be announced for the multipad. I'd say they start on the St. Ed pad, and drill 5-6 more there, as the results have been huge for them. 2011 QEC will be working with TLM on the 30-50 well phase to start up in 2012...which QEC will probably cover around $100-150million of that. We have the cash, and frankly at that point our sp would be high enough to do a placement at some nice levels. If we are trading at $6, which is very easy to do at that point, then issuing another 50million is nothing. Every company, whether you are Encana or TLM, had to do it at some point to make their business grow. Eventually we will be seeing gas revenue and earnings...which will really have a significant effect on the sp.

In regards to your question, I don't think it would be appropriate to go ahead without TLM. They are the operator and they know what they are doing. Plus, with all that QEC is preaching about the legislation and working with the people of Quebec, it wouldn't look to professional to just go ahead and start drilling. Costs are one thing, but I think TLM cooled it for the time being because of the politics and lack of framework...so to go on and drill without them would be slapping them in the face too a bit...but that's just my opinion.

Rocco :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply