Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

the common sense point! Like Rocket, I cant help it, but must try with common sense. I mean, we have all been trying to find as much as possible about our investment. A lot of other things that could have an influence on it(could influence it).
ABG Sundal should know that trust is a key word in finance. Everybody who wants to make any investment to look less disireable will try to find something that can make investors insecure/unsecure. Like, the company will not be able to make money because the expenses are too high or they dont have good or the right equipment

And I think:"How can ABG Sundal come to a 1.50cdn share-price on QEC. The future looks good for qec, we have good partners and it's very possible that we sit on the 10th biggest play in canada. There will always be a buyer to a play like this and yes, when did they ever have a pricetarget at 1.80cdn?
No, I think Rocco hit the nail right on, when he writes:

"Goes to show you how these firms operate...they missed buying in, and now they need to drop it to step in and buy lower".
------------------------------------------
To speak about a buyer. I just read Marketwatch:

By Steve Gelsi, MarketWatch

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — Marathon Oil shares rallied 12% in pre-market trades Thursday after the Houston-based energy company said it would spin off its refinery business, which would become the fifth-largest U.S. producer of gasoline and other fuels, in order to focus on oil and gas exploration.
-------------
Analysts at Houston-based Tudor Pickering Holt said the move would free up Marathon to become a more aggressive developer —that is, driller — or acquirer.

Shares of Marathon Oil jumped 8% to $43.79.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/marathon-oil-rallies-on-spinoff-plan-2011-01-13
---------------------------------
Just now: Jan. 12, 2011, 4:37 p.m. EST
Breaking up is easier to do
More firms consider split-ups, spinoffs as bigger may not be better.

This may also be an option for qec. Well, it's the 1.50cdn, I cant forget and believe they write this. I would like to read that qec have bought here on this level.
--------
By the way, have you read the one that came just a few days before this:

-Positive for Questerre and Norse in the slightly longer term:
Low gas prices forcing America's second largest gas producer to cut investment in 2011. What Questerre and Norse Energy? Analyst explains.

Low gas prices was the explanation when the U.S. second largest gas producer Chesapeake Energy last week warned of lower investments in 2011. The Company is, according to TDN Finans a production growth of 25 percent over the next two years, the former was 40 percent.

- The last time there has been, and remains, a tight supply-demand balance for fracking services (fracking process is creating cracks in the stone, and used to stimulate oil and gas wells, journ. REF note). No rig balance that drives costs up, but rather a lack of pumping equipment used to supply water for fracking process, "said analyst Magnus Smistad of Fondsfinans.

- Can instantly change
But to the news agency he suggests that this may change relatively quickly.

- The positive from the explorer point of view, is that this is the equipment that goes relatively quickly to increase capacity. We expect the market balance in the pumping equipment to be in place by the end of 2011, and that production prices will start falling from the 2nd half of 2011, "he said.

For shale gas players on the Oslo Stock Exchange, Questerre and Norse Energy, Smistad characterizes the outlook as positive "on a little run. "

- The increase in gas production declines and the market balance for rigging equipment and services improves in favor of explores, "he told the TDN Finans.
----------
Well, well:) and this fits better also with the spinn-offs I just posted.

New Message
Please login to post a reply