Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Yes. I also see it like that. I have been thinking for some time, that what TLM and QEC does is, they try to get cheaper or fair royalties, so they have to make these statements, it's negotiation. And the other thing is the regulation, that has to be in place and info+good relations to the people in Quebec. Really, I think that sometime, the investors should have raised the price, like to show qec:"yes, we understant, you do a great work, just keep on, we like it", something like this:) Cause I also think that this is a buying today. Like Johnson wrote from DbN Markets:

As for the two horizontal wells are planned in cooperation with Talisman in
During the summer, this decision does not affect the progress here.

If those analysts read all the material and new more about shale-plays(and new tech), then I think they would have other target prices. We have statements from TLM that this play is very thick. They said it was so thick/big, that people would not believe it if they told it. There was a person on this board who posted a site with interviews, with our CEO and others, on the same site was one from the TSU company he says it's 3000feet thick at their BR play. Sorry, I cant find a link to this, but I think it must be here on this forum some place.

New Message
Please login to post a reply