Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Heh,

So many of these analysts are jumping on this bandwagon, at least they had the decency to explain a bit more specific what made them drive down the recommened SP. Though, I must say, for me it is a bit odd to state 20 NOK, more than 100% up, with a 40% commercial success. Not that I'm complaining though, it's one bright side that they keep their buy rec. But you got to laugh at the effect this article has! They go out and recommend more than 100% up and the share drops further down like a stone! Honestly, how many shares gets this bully treatment? Oh well, long run will tell.

It's these recommendations (as we discussed before) that have a mass effect on people, which of course just enhances the current momentum of a share. If everyone cry Sell! then most people will, even those who think the fundamentals are good because they want to go in cheaper later on. I tried that with many stocks in my time, ended up flat on my face more times than I hit the jackpot, so I only look at fundamentals instead nowadays and keep what I got.

Anywho, it makes for an interesting extrapolation of same logic then if you kick up that %-age to, say 80%, they say that its 40 NOK sp, which would be x4. The impatience in people these days... If it's not 400% in three months it's not interesting. Let's hope we continue to weed out the weaklings and let the big boys buy strong when the development plan gets updated.

Good day to you all.

/D

New Message
Please login to post a reply